How do I sign up for an account and get started?
For New Organizers
If you are interested in creating your own My Network Builder Groups and sign up as an Organizer, you can get started by following these steps.
- If you don’t have an account already, go here https://mynetworkbuilder.com/pricing/
- Select the pricing plan that fits your needs best, then click the ‘sign up now’ button found at the bottom of the pricing plan you selected.
- You will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing account.
- Enter your payment information
- Now you’re done! You’re ready to start creating new groups.
If you already have an account, you can sign up by going here https://mynetworkbuilder.com/pricing/
Then logging in and completing the payment process when prompted, or you can log into your account, then on the left hand side select ‘Billing’. In the billing section you can
activate or upgrade your account package.
For New Members
To create a new My Network Builder account you can follow the group link your organizer gave you to join the group. By entering a new user name and email
and selecting ‘continue’ you will have created an account that you can use to log back in at any time. You can go to MyNetworkBuilder.com and select ‘login’ in the upper
right corner to log back into your account.
If you already have a user account and you got invited to an additional My Network Builder group, you can simply log into your account then follow the additional group link,
and complete the registration process.
Contact your organizer if you are having issues accessing your account. Contact the My Network Builder team if you think you found any technical issues with sign up.
You can contact us and expect a prompt response by emailing us here : [email protected]