How To Join Network Builder or Start a Group
Lead Generation and CRM Software
- Makes you $$ – Generates leads for your business and your prospects businesses
- Keeps your audience warm – Keeps you in touch with your audience and prospects .
- Save Time – Minimizes need for you to personally facilitate 1on1 connections between your network. People self serve their own introductions.
- Branding – Keeps you top of mind. Your contact info will be on users emails they receive each week.
- Backup – This software automatically backs up and allows you to export emails, linkedin data of your contacts into a spreadsheet to help you with additional marketing campaigns.
- Warms New Prospects – Serves as a lead generation funnel to warm cold prospects into a continuous conversation about your business.You become the center of attention and the focus point of conversations. People will contact you once they are ready to buy.
To create your own networking group. You can , select your plan to get started.
Detailed Feature Tutorial about how to join network builder : You can see a demo overview of all the features here. Don’t have time to watch
the entire video? Here’s a quick paragraph of text that summarizes the entire video if you want to get started right away.
Quick Lesson – Starting your own Network Builder Group.
You log into mynetworkbuilder.com . The login button gets you to the app. Once in the app you can create your own group by switching into organizer mode. If you followed the links above you will be in member mode. In member mode you can join other groups, receive and review match introductions to other members within that group. And receive event invitations from the organizer, and access a membership directory. Overall so people can connect with something outside the control and limitations of other social platforms. — When you’re in organizer mode you can create a group and if you accept the default ‘skills’ or match criteria people will be matched based on job titles. For example if a new member is looking to meet a lawyer and they sign up selecting this on their profile they will get priority matched with lawyers. — If you the organizer want, you can customize the match names to be anything so you can match niche or specialty lawyers with other specialty lawyers. — Each match gets your branding at the bottom of their email they receive weekly. When you create a group there is a signature line. Whatever you place in there, will appear below everyone’s email match introductions. Once your group is made you copy the link and pass the link out to anyone you want to join your group. Then later you can email your entire group through the system or message specific members, and host events, search through the membership directory. The organizer gets access to more information about how each user filled out their profile. They can also export some of that data too into a spreadsheet. Enjoy! You can watch the video below or email [email protected] for any questions and we’ll help you get started or help you customize this software for your situation.